Characteristics: Battery pack voltage 18 V.;Maximum torque – soft 60 Nm.;Pulse torque 65 Nm.;Maximum torque, hard 120 Nm.;Adjustable torque 1 – 20 Nm.;Drill-Ø masonry 16 mm.;Drill-Ø concrete 16 mm.;Drill Ø steel 13 mm.;Drill-Ø soft wood 65 mm.;No-load speed 0 – 500 / 0 – 1850 rpm.;Maximum impact rate 32300 bpm.;Chuck capacity 1.5 – 13 mm.;Weight (including battery pack) 2.2 kg.;Vibration.;Drilling in metal 3.2 m/s².;Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s².;Impact drilling concrete 20.7 m/s².;Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s².;Noise emission.;Sound pressure level 92 dB(A).;Sound power level (LwA) 103 dB(A).;Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A).
Metabo SB 18 LTX BL I Brushless Combi Drill Body Only + MetaLoc
£130.00 inc VAT £156.00
- Brushless combi drill with maximum power for demanding applications.
- Selectable “impuls” mode for removal of stubborn screws and for spot-drilling on smooth surfaces.
- Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency when drilling and screwdriving.
- Precision Stop: electronic torque control with increased precision for precise, delicate working.
- High-performance impact mechanism for optimum drilling performance.
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck.
- Collar (Ø 43 mm) for versatile use.
- Integrated working light to illuminate the contact area.
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and long service life.
- With handy belt hook and bit case which can be fixed either on the right or left side.
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status.
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.