Characteristics: Grinding wheel Ø 230 mm.;Rated input power 2200 W.;Output power 1500 W.;No-load speed 6600 rpm.;Revolutions at rated load 4600 rpm.;Torque 14 Nm.;Spindle thread M 14.;Weight (without power cable) 5.8 kg.;Cable length 4 m.;Vibration.;Surface grinding 4.8 m/s².;Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s².;Grinding with sandpaper 2.5 m/s².;Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s².;Noise emission.;Sound pressure level 94 dB(A).;Sound power level (LwA) 105 dB(A).;Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A).
Metabo W 22-230 MVT 110V, 2,200 W 9″ Low Vibration Angle Grinder with Rotating Back Handle and Deadmans switch
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life.
- Metabo safety switch prevents unintentional start.
- Deadman’s switch for high user protection.
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof.
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT): integrated damping system and side handle to reduce vibrations in order to protect the user’s health.
- Side handle can be mounted in three positions.
- Rotating main handle: high safety and better handling when cutting.
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor.
Contact us Directly