Ridgeway Span 500 Tower
The Ridgeway Span 500 Tower can be used indoors or outdoors with platform heights ranging from 1.2 to 12.2 meters, making them ideal for a wide range of applications. The industrial classification makes the Ridgeway Span 500 Tower suitable for both commercial and domestic uses.
Features & Specifications
- Fully certified to the very latest BSI (British Standards Institute) Kitemark (KM617169) in respect to BSEN: 1004 (Class 3).
- Instruction manual to BSEN: 1298.
- Conforms to the requirements of the 3T erection and dismantling method as set out by the
- HSE (Health & Safety Executive) and PASMA.
- Available in various platform heights, from 1.2m to 12.2m in 0.5m increments.
- Weight rating 950kg (149.2 stone) less tower self-weight.
- Fully welded Ladder incorporated into frame.
- Fitted with Dual locking castors individually certified to 700KG. Tower base plates are available as an alternative.
- 2.5m platform with a non-slip finish for additional safety, damage resistant claws, and an automatic self-closing trapdoor. Complete with Wind-lock device. Weight rating of 275kg (43.3 stone).
- Platform can be set at increments of 0.5m ensuring maximum flexibility to work at a variety of heights.
- Unique single piece folding toe board.
- Colour coded hooks with an oversized trigger for easier operation.
- Articulated swivel rubber feet to outriggers and oversized cast aluminum fixings for ease of attachment.
- Floating spigots for ease of assembly and dismantling.
- Flexible enough to be used both indoors & outdoors and is compatible with the SGB BOSS range.
- All components come with a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects.
- Manual also available through QR code printed on all frames and platforms.