Type of battery pack Li-ion.;Battery pack voltage 18 V.;Cutting depth wood 100 mm.;Cutting depth NF metal 25 mm.;Cutting depth sheet steel 10 mm.;Swivel range from / to: – 45 / + 45 °.;Pendulum stroke levels 4.;Strokes in idle 0 – 2800 rpm.;Weight (including battery pack) 2.6 kg.;Vibration Sawing wood 9.8 m/s².;Sawing metal 6.5 m/s².;Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s².;Noise emission Sound pressure level 84 dB(A).;Sound power level (LwA) 95 dB(A).;Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
Metabo STAB 18 LTX 100, Bow Handle Jigsaw, Body Only + MetaLoc
£123.00 inc VAT £147.60
- Precise and material-matched sawing due to the variable stroke rate, pendulum stroke and low-lying saw blade guidance with spring support.
- Metabo “Quick” for changing saw blades without tools and with automatic ejection.
- Simple bevel cuts thanks to footplate with rest points that can be adjusted without tools.
- Top handle with non-slip soft-grip surface.
- Selectable shaving blower function ensures free view of cutting line.
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status.
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.