Characteristics: Grinding wheel Ø 125 mm.;Rated input power 1550 W.;Output power 900 W.;No-load speed 11000 rpm.;Revolutions at rated load 11000 rpm.;Torque 3.5 Nm.;Spindle thread M 14.;Weight (without power cable) 2.5 kg.;Cable length 4 m.;Vibration.;Surface grinding 6 m/s².;Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s².;Grinding with sandpaper 3.6 m/s².;Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s².;Noise emission.;Sound pressure level 93 dB(A).;Sound power level (LwA) 104 dB(A).;Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A).
Metabo WE 15-125 Quick 110V, 1,550W, 5″ Angle Grinder with Soft start and restart protection
- Highest service life for extreme applications: robust, powerful angle grinder with maximum power density in its class for quick work progress.
- New, patent-pending Metabo Marathon-motor with up to 50% more torque and up to 20% higher overload capacity for quicker material removal and longer service life.
- Tacho Constamatic (TC) Full-wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load.
- Now even faster: M-Quick System for tool-free disc change at the touch of a button by means of M-Quick flange nut.
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof.
- Side handle Metabo VibraTech (MVT) handle vibration damping for convenient continuous mode.
- Metabo S-automatic Safety Clutch: minimises kick-back to the lowest level when the disc jams unexpectedly – for maximum user safety and swift progress.
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection.
- Gear housing can be unscrewed, rotated in 90° steps and remounted for left-handed operation or cutting.
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor.
Contact us Directly